1. Basic Stance
The Japan Culture Project collects information on anyone visiting the Japan Culture Project website
(http://japancultureproject.com/) (hereafter referred as "this website") to make the provision of information and the acceptance of
inquiries to the Agency more convenient. The information collected is used only within the scope of those purposes.
2. Scope of Information to be Collected
(1) This website automatically collects information, including IP addresses. Cookies may be used by this website to automatically
collect information pertaining to browsing this website.
(2) For comments and inquiries on the Japan Culture Project policies (email@example.com), users are invited to register their names, addresses, phone numbers, or emails at their own discretion.
(3) In the event that this website calls for public comments or comments on specific cases, senders of the comments may be requested to provide their names, addresses, occupations, and phone numbers as necessary. The sender’s e-mail address is displayed to the recipient.
3. Purpose of Use
(1) The information collected as in 2-(1) is used as a reference for the smooth operation of the services provided by this website.
(2) The comments collected as in 2-(2) are used as a reference for future policy making. For this reason, comments or inquiries may be forwarded to relevant departments in the Japan Culture Project or external administrative agencies, based on their content. The Japan Culture Project uses senders' names and emails to reply to or confirm inquiries.
(3) The comments collected as in 2-(3) are used as a reference for future policy making. The Japan Culture Project may use senders' names, addresses, phone numbers, and emails for the purpose of replying to the comments.
4. Restriction of Usage and Provision
The Japan Culture Project will not use collected information for any purpose other than those described in 3 above nor provide such information to Third Parties. This provision, however, shall not apply if there is a mandatory request for disclosure with a legal basis; if there have been illegal activities, such as unauthorized access and blackmailing; or if there are other special reasons. However, statistical information regarding access to this website or non-identifying information on users’ attributes may be made public.
5. Security Measures
The Japan Culture Project will take necessary measures to prevent the leakage, loss, and damage of personal information collected.